FS: Nintendo Wii + 6 Games (Pick up only (PC Florida), I'll explain why)

Funcoot

Limp Gawd
The location is Panama City, Florida. If you are in a surrounding area, and would like to purchase, let me know.

I did not see any age requirement in the rules. Basically me and my Dad are putting up ads for it. Neither of my parents use paypal, nor do they wish to, this is really just a local thing that I wanted to warn anyone near us about.

I am selling a used Nintendo Wii with 6 games. I am looking roughly for about $250.

The games are in the pictures below! Yes this is my Wii!
s7300644wn3.jpg

It also comes with all the cables needed!

Why are you selling the Wii?
I am trying to srtay away form consoles, also I am currently buidling a PC I need to fund.

Damn nice deal!!! Why couldn't I live in some place nice like Panama City so I could pick this up instead of Colorado Springs!!!

Damn where is the transporting machine when I need it the most!?

Someone will surely pick this up in no time Funcoot.

Panama City Beach is fine, I MIGHT be able to deliver it if you are located there.
Or you can come pick it up.

The Wii is still up for grabs people. I talked to my Dad, sorry no checks or money orders. Must be picked up with cash.

Wii has probably been sold to TheSandman. Just waiting for a few things to be settled! :)

man I would grab this right now if you were closer to Miami, im going up to disney but not for a couple weeks.

Everything is basically settled on my end. Just turning on the ol' Wii and testing out all the games so I know they are in absolute working order!

Bump, there might be complications with TheSandman. The Wii is still up for grabs, unless I get call back from him, then I will inform the thread.

This is the perfect time to try to sell this - somebody's gotta be able to pick it up while going there for Spring Break right?

Up for a guy not gouging prices - very cool! Wish i could get it but i won't be in Florida until August

Would you not take a USPS money order and ship it? You can take it to the Post Office with the money order in hand, they will give you cash for the money order right there and then you can pay to ship it with the cash you just got. If somebody's willing to pay you $300 for this with a money order, that should cover the shipping cost for this i would think.

Just a thought - i'm sure someone'd take you up on it if you did!

This is the perfect time to try to sell this - somebody's gotta be able to pick it up while going there for Spring Break right?

Up for a guy not gouging prices - very cool! Wish i could get it but i won't be in Florida until August

Haha don't count on it. A lot of the people here on spring break are college students who literally get here on 50 bucks, a tank of gas, and then spend that 50 dollars on a 2 bed hotel room and cram as many people in it as possible! Ok, not that bad but yeah, I am sure someone from spring break would be a great candidate.

Also thanks for the up about me not gouging. I absolutely HATE price gougers!

Would you not take a USPS money order and ship it? You can take it to the Post Office with the money order in hand, they will give you cash for the money order right there and then you can pay to ship it with the cash you just got. If somebody's willing to pay you $300 for this with a money order, that should cover the shipping cost for this i would think.

Just a thought - i'm sure someone'd take you up on it if you did!
For some reason my dad just wont do money orders.

My gawd. I was the first poster to reply and was for sure it would be picked up within 10 minutes.

Brb, gotta move to Florida.

Just to let people know, this will be going in the newspaper soon. It will go fast if I put it in there so get it while you still can.

what is this still doing here? I guess there must not be many [H]'ers around you. If you change your mind on shipping PM me.

You can get more on Craigslist, I'm sure.

Local, free to use, and like I said, you'll get at least you're asking price.

I am about to just trade this thing in, I even had my local gameshop call everyone on their wishlist who wanted a Wii. This is seriously so annoying.

It is still available though.

This isn't even possible. Shit, you could fly round trip on Southwest from somewhere nearby and still break even on this package.

I gotta ask - why wouldn't you take cash/mo/check when you could make way more just shipping it for 15 bucks? I have a friend who sells wiis on craigslist for $325 with no games regularly - they're usually bought within a day.

This isn't even possible. Shit, you could fly round trip on Southwest from somewhere nearby and still break even on this package.

I gotta ask - why wouldn't you take cash/mo/check when you could make way more just shipping it for 15 bucks? I have a friend who sells wiis on craigslist for $325 with no games regularly - they're usually bought within a day.

Parents don't have/want paypal and are too paranoid to take money orders.

And yes people this is still available cause God cursed me :p

Add another to the list that would love to buy if you would ship =(

How could you be afraid to take cash in an envelope or a postal money order?

There is no risk involved in either... same with a check as long as you wait for it to clear before you ship out.

Put me in line for shipping if and when you decide to. I'm happy to send you a check, hell, I'll buy you a gift card or something in the amount.

Gift card! Hmm a newegg gift card might actually work. I will have to keep you updated on that, I will have to talk to my dad.

Send me a pm with your AIM and/or MSN if you got those.

Talking to taylor but I am still open to people who can do a pickup up. If you are interested and can pick it up please respond.

I was going to do a pickup with someone else(we weren't able to after a series of events). I told him I would meet him anywhere. I offered to do the pickup either at my house or some retail parking lot. Whichever he felt comfortable with.

I will do the transaction anywhere. If that doesn't give you enough security, sorry.

Back