FS: NEW Boxed AMD XP Barton 2500+ 333FSB

yumyum001

Limp Gawd
This is brand new, still in box, asking for $65 shipped :) , retail for $ 80 in Pricewatch

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still in sealed box :D
IMGP3270.JPG

Shot of the back of the CPU
IMGP3272.JPG

Close up shot of the CPU
IMGP3275.JPG

Contact me for me info:)

Looks like a 0413... Although the newer ones are locked, many of them have kickass dies that will hit high(er) clock speeds than people think... Just a throught.

MontyAC , please send me the e-mail again, thanks, I don't think I've got it

Back