FS: LucidSound LS30 White/Gold Wireless Headset, Rocket League, X-Split 3 Month Premium

Cecil

Supreme [H]ardness
LucidSound LS30 wireless gaming headset, white/gold.
Bought this a couple months ago to use in Xbox One games that dont support the kinect (my preferred mic) and never used it. Opened when I got it to make sure it worked, but haven't had time to play any of the games I got it for. Its a really nice and comfortable headset with soft padding and good sound though.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lucidso...playstation-3-4-white/5848819.p?skuId=5848819

$100 shipped

Rocket League Nvidia game code. Got it with a video card, don't need it. Not sure if you need a certain Nvidia card to activate or not.
$8 code PMed

X-Split 3 Month Premium License code
Don't need it and it came with a motherboard purchase. X-Split charges $25.

$8 code PMed after payment

Heatware is under Cecil

EVGA GTX 1070 non founders, EVGA style blower reference card. Very cool and quiet, much quieter then most would expect from a blower. Its less noise then most big double fan coolers from MSI/Gigabyte/etc.

This card is in my main PC, in an AC room, and doesnt exceed 60C. It has only been in use for about a week and a half, and when mining has power/clocks turned to 80W -100Mhz core, +600Mhz memory. When watching a movie, or doing anything else the mining is stopped. Selling to have extra money for a vacation in October.

$375 shipped
SOLD

MSI Gaming 290X, mined with for a week or so at 950Mhz core, 1125Mhz memory, -10 power setting in smos.
NLS

XFX 290X reference design, mining for a couple weeks at 950Mhz core, 1125Mhz memory, -10 power setting in smos.
$160 shipped
Sold

MSI Gaming GTX 980, not mined with, put it in my main rig but looking to get something better for my 4K tv later.
$225 shipped - SOLD

MSI Gaming 290, same settings as above. This one has a fan that sticks sometimes until you either give it a nudge, or fan speed kicks up enough to get it going. Once its going its fine, its just initial startup. You can order a new set of fans on ebay from a seller in California for under $20 if you wanted to. I guess its common for TF4 MSI cards.
$180 shipped - SOLD

LG G-Pad X 8.0 tablet - Tmobile

Comes with a folio gold case, and has a tempered glass screen protector on it. One small piece of dust managed to find its way on to it during installation, and I didnt want to pay another $12 for another protector, so I left it. But tablet was never used without the protector/case on it. Only had it for a couple months, and no issues at all.
https://www.t-mobile.com/internet-device/lg-g-pad-x-80

$125 shipped
SOLD

Last edited:
Back