FS: M0rph's Spring Cleaning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M0rph3us

2[H]4U
Alright since I neglected my last FS thread I will just start a new one.

Taking reasonable offers. I really need money guys.

Heat - M0rph3us

I need money so make me some offers!! Payment is non-CC Paypal or Postal MO since I don't have Google or Amazon Payments, but I could set it up if necessary. All items will be shipped USPS or UPS with insurance and tracking information.

Dreamcast Package
Sitting in my closet collecting dust. Comes with all the cables, 4 controllers, 3 VMUs. Sonic Adventures and NFL 2K2. Don't really know how much these are going for so let's try
$70 NOW $60 OBO Shipped CONUS
IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

Palit GTS250 1GB
In great condition aside from the little piece of the fan shroud that I had to cut to make it fit in my HAF932 before. Photo below. Card was never OC'd, and was always treated well with regular cleaning. Comes with bare card in the original box since I have lost the other stuff. If there is a piece you want in particular I can look and see if I can find it.
$75 Shipped Back for sale! $70 Shipped CONUS
IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

Jabra Bluetooth Headset
To be honest I really don't like bluetooth headsets, they just aren't for me. This thing has been collecting dust for awhile now. Comes with cradle/USB cable and headset I have lost the box. I really just want this thing gone.
$25 $20 shipped CONUS
IMG_0056.jpg

Palm Treo 700 Sync cable and extra battery
Sold my Treo 700WX a long time ago, so I have no use for this stuff anymore. Figured it could go to some use somewhere.
Free with any other items or pay shipping and it's yours
IMG_0058.jpg

8x 256MB DDR2-PC4200 CL4 Sticks Unknown Brand
Pulled these from some workstations I got and upgraded. I have no use for them anymore, maybe someone can use them in an addon card of some sort or a linux box.
Take the lot of them for $30 Shipped CONUS
IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

Phenom II X4 945 125W Retail Processor
Comes with the box, CPU, and HSF, I may even still have the sticker that comes in the box, but no promises.
$90 Shipped CONUS

I also have a Phenom II stock HSF that is laying around since I bought my H50 that I'm willing to let go for $15.

Pictures of Phenom II available on request. I will upload some later when I get home

This I will consider in trade
120GB+ SSD with Trim support
Phenom X6
2TB HDs
HD5850 or unlockable 6950 (prefer Asus or XFX, but any brand will work)

Feel free to offer other items, maybe I'll be interested.

SOLD ITEMS!

4th gen 32GB iPod Touch
It's in pretty good condition and I have no use for it since I got an iPhone now. It has the usually scratching on the back of it. Works great and will be reset before sending out. Comes with iPod and USB cable in original box.
$225 NOW $200 shipped CONUSSOLD to DriZzLe
*Image Snip*

Verizon Wireless Palm Pre Plus
Got it fresh from Verizon and used it for ~1 month before getting my iPhone 4. I can send it with everything that came in the box except the headphones since they sucked and broke. I'll even throw in a Verizon car charger that retails for like $35, the only thing wrong with it is that the plastic verizon logo fell off so it's just a red circle when plugged in instead of the "V" logo for verizon. Will get pictures of car charger is requested.
$125 NOW $85 Shipped CONUS SOLD to Cganesh75
*Image Snip*

Last edited:
Picture of the Dreamcast package please. May be interested.

Bump for new items and pictures added. Will add some other items tomorrow after work. Thanks for looking and please bump! I'll return the favor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back