• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: Intel 14700K BNIB

Talon

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Apr 8, 2002
Messages
3,860
Brand new, never opened i7-14700k.

Was going to use it for a NAS but second guessed myself and am looking at non-DDR5 options.

275 shipped.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    525.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Thanks for the trade offers, but I realized that putting DDR5 into a low power system just doesn't make sense at this price point, so I'm going to just sell this system and use an older AM4 ITX combo I have to drive this box.
 
Back
Top