FS: all gone for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigantopithecus

[H]ard|Gawd
Payment's via PayPal F&F only. My 19-year-old, 392-0-0 Heatware account is at https://www.heatware.com/u/38186/to Happy to also share my work contact information and cell number for your peace of mind. Prefer to sell to established forum members with some Heatware record. Sorry, no shipping overseas and no APO/FPO addresses - too many bad experiences. Also, to be clear, I sell stuff to the first person to put money in my hands. If you want something, pay for it. Sorry to be curt, but apparently common sense ain't common.

SOLD items below:
- WD Black 2TB SN850X NVMe SSD: brand new and sealed. Bought it for a friend's build but he ended up going with a higher capacity SSD instead. $140 shipped.

- Samsung 4TB 870 EVO 2.5" SATA SSD: brand new and sealed. Bought it for a friend's build but he ended up going with an 8TB HDD instead. $250 shipped.

Last edited:
Gaming wise (the GPU for sale), like getting a 4060 Ti without the cost pain.

Last edited:
- Pair of Crucial P5 Plus 1TB NVMe SSDs - Specific model is CT1000P5PSSD8. Both used, both work great. Drive one has 317GB written, drive two has 1045GB written, both have < 1,000 hours. $90 shipped for the pair, will not split up.
Yhpm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back