FS Great Dane puppy 9 weeks old...

Fireplay5

Limp Gawd
SOLD

This is a beautiful female Fawn Great Dane puppy. She was actually sold but we just returned the money to the original buyer due to what we believed to be a bad household because of husband verbal abuse to wife which we overheard while on phone, among other things. Anyhow this is the only remaining puppy out of thirteen. First set of shots, wormed, and dew claws removed. Excellent temperment and raised around children, cats, and other Great Danes. Father has champion blood lines. No papers on mother so puppy is not AKC registered. Price for puppy picked up is $250.00 if picked up within a couple days. If we take her in for her next set of shots it will be an additional $30.00 We are located just outside of San Angelo, Texas. We will deliver free up to 100 miles from our home. Shipping can be arranged via Delta or American Airlines for an additional $275.00 which includes pre-flight vet check, shipping crate, and airline fees. Anyone interested should contact us immediately via email so we can talk on phone to make neccessary arrangements. Picture provided below. More pictures and information can be found at: Five's Finest Danes! Payment via Paypal neccessary, and of course I require payment first due to proper business practices with live cargo unless local pickup. Local pickup can make arrangements for cash at time of pickup with a hold deposit of $50.00 paypal. Thank you.

fireplay5 (at) wcc (dot) net
4.jpg

haha pretty cool for sale thread, and cute puppy. If it stayed a puppy, I would buy it. :)

omg i just showed my Gf this thread. (she has 1 great dane) too bad were between houses might of took you up on this.

Nice,

Whats shipping and handing going to cost on this one ;) Better now then say 6 months from now the price goes up about 500%

Nice Pup

Dil

Dilbertic said:
Nice,

Whats shipping and handing going to cost on this one ;) Better now then say 6 months from now the price goes up about 500%

Nice Pup

Dil

if you would read its in the thread

is that a sponge bob tag around it? Its a dane so it should have been scooby tag :mad:

Yeah shipping via airlines is $275.00

That includes airline fees, preflight vet check, and medium live animal crate. Puppy is shipped with toy. Care package sent seperate via USPS priority mail containing basic care information, sample of Science Diet Large Breed Puppy Food, a small photo album of puppy's first eight weeks, and health certificate. Puppy also has two year health guarantee against certain defects better explained by my wife.

HomerRulez said:
is that a sponge bob tag around it? Its a dane so it should have been scooby tag :mad:

No it is a female so they are flowers. It is hard to find collars for thirteen puppies which are all different. ;)

Bump for a beautiful puppy that has tons of interested people but no deposit yet...

cute dog but my wife would kill me getting a dog that grows so big.

My first dog, when I was a kid was gold with black cropped ears (Luke) I loved that dog.
I hope you find a really good owner for your dog.

Just received full payment from what seems to be a great family. Thank you to all that considered her and had the wonderful comments.

Fireplay5

Back