FS NVIDIA 64GB USB plus other oddities.

S_I_N_ecof

[H]ard|Gawd
Let’s see some offers lol nothing is set in stone

really looking to move this stuff shoot me an offer via pm

best offers considered just want to move this stuff.will consider trades as well.

ok so this was my daily driver until few months ago when I got my MSI Z270 Gaming M7 back after repair and rma. so no longer need this 150$ shipped. SOLD 125$ shipped

EVGA GTX 760 SC 2GB ACX cooler TIM recently redone. lets start at 100$ ea Shipped SOLD 195$ shipped on fleabay

ASRock H61M-HVS w/ G530 cpu no memory but like before I can scrounge some up for $$ Working pull from my daughters old comp when she was at my house. 50$ shipped.
Mobo sold 30$ shipped

TRENDnet AC1200 Dual Band Wireless Router.TEW-813DRU Another review item 45$ shipped.

4TB WD40PURZ again a review item 100$ shipped.

As I said before I am super willing to deal but not get robbed. So with that in mind if you have any offers or questions please feel free to email me. I'm outta work atm so I can normally reply pretty quickly.

OK Last Item no real hurry to sell because of its rarity so I'm listing it at a price that recently sold on EBay for.

NVIDIA 64GB USB Flash Drive you know what it is. I won this in a Game Changers Charity contest. Received it about 3 weeks ago popped open the box to oogle it and thats all its completely unused. Comes as if you expect it in a miniature box that looks like a GTX gpu box. For those who dont know what it is. It started as an April Fools joke about a year or two ago claiming to be a device you plugged in and it would automatically play your games while you went afk lol. In reality its just a 64GB flash drive that looks like a NVIDIA founders edition gpu. One just sold on EBay for 275$ plus shipping so I'll price this at 275$ shipped This is not set in stone just a starting point based on what I saw on EBay yes some have closed lower thats why this is a starting point for it.

I am open to offers and possibly trades. For trade fodder I'm looking to upgrade my backup rig so cpu's and memory of current gen stuff is welcome. My current Backup rig is a Gigabyte FX990 UD3 with a FX6350. So that'll give ya a spot to determine if your offering is indeed an upgrade. Since I have a Gigabyte Z270 board 6th&7th gen CPU's and decent DDR4 would be the sweet spot for upgrades. Anywho I can go on so shoot me some offers via pm if you wanna make an offer or buy something.

My Heat

Last edited:
Yes both require a 8 and 6 pin

The cards you linked are the exact ones I’m selling

There super clocked versions so I’m assuming more power phases

Last edited:
I'll give you a free bump.

I'm still thinking about getting one of the 760's. I'm trying to get an Asus one to match my own that only takes one power connector. I can only lose so many eBay auctions until my patience runs out. :) I also have to make sure I have enough free power cords so I can plug them into an adapter. My tower is powering five drives. I have an unused 6-8-pin but I'll have to use an adapter to get another.

EDIT: Actually, I just remembered that I'm down to four drives since one of the SSD's that I used for Windows died a while back. I don't boot into Windows very often, so it gets the oldest hardware. Anyway, there's a bit better chance I'll have enough cables to plug into an adapter.

Last edited:
They’d probably be close in comparison. With the 760 edging it out ever so slightly. I switched to a single 980 not expecting a huge performance increase but I needed more vram fir 1440p. Well my scores doubled @1080p in supposition and went up 200 points in heaven. All reviews I read said the sli’d 760’s should beat out the single 980 due to more texture units.

As I rambled on there it’s hard to say cause each persons experience will differ due to what they’re usage is. And unfortunately the cards sold on eBay about an hour ago. I was looking for my thread to edit it when my daughter had a meltdown and my attention was drawn elsewhere.

Back