All sold!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

swiftwind

[H]ard|Gawd
512GB crucial MX100 2.5" SSD - was $130-->$125-->$120-->$115 shipped
MLC SSD, runs like a champ. Wasn't abused! - CDI screenshot here!

2x1TB Western Digital RE4 7200RPM Enterprise HDDs - $35 shipped for each, was $125-->$65 shipped for both! *2 sold, 2 left!*
These drives are enterprise class drives and have a whole slew of features and capabilities that consumer drives do not (PDF white paper from Intel, good read!). The only reason I'm selling them is because I upgraded to larger NAS drives. I really want to keep them but I can't justify it right now.

Stinger608's Testimonial on these drives:
"One thing about the WD enterprise drives is the amazing low failure rate! They are usually failure free for up to a million hours of operation." "I have 4 of the Vraptor drives on my server at the shop. They are 300 gig drives and have been in the server now for close to 8 years...........None have failed and all 4 still have 0 bad sectors. All four drives are the enterprise-class Vraptors. "
"When it comes to reliable storage I either go with WD enterprise drives or Seagate Constellation drives. I have NEVER had one single drive fail!"

IMG_1049.JPG
WD-HDD1.png
WD-HDD2.png
WD-HDD3.png
WD-HDD4.png

WTTF:
16GB-32GB DDR4 desktop RAM kit
1080Ti - will trade my GTX1080 + cash and/or items listed above
Managed switch
Will consider other trades!

More to come:
2x1TB Hitachi drives - once it is wiped with DBAN

My heatware.

Thank you for your time!!

SOLD / TRADED:
Synology DS410J 4 Bay NAS - TRADED
i5-7400 / Gigabyte Q170 Motherboard with dual Intel NICs / 8GB DDR4 RAM combo - SOLD
4x1TB Western Digital RE4 7200RPM Enterprise HDDs - SOLD

Last edited:
Thanks for the mention and quote swiftwind !

They honestly are a great spinner and being 10,000 rpm drives push close to SSD performance and last forever!

Thanks for the quote swiftwind !

Both the RE4's and Vraptors are some of the best spinner drives I've ever had and still use both versions in different systems.

If you're looking for a highly reliable drive, look no further than this awesome for sale thread!!!

Thanks for the quote swiftwind !

Both the RE4's and Vraptors are some of the best spinner drives I've ever had and still use both versions in different systems.

If you're looking for a highly reliable drive, look no further than this awesome for sale thread!!!
Thanks for the bump!! I totally agree. These drives are serious workhorses!! Someone buy them before I decide to keep them! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back