Status
Not open for further replies.

Derangel

Fully [H]
SOLD

Album of Pictures
Card Model

Card Info:
Like the title says, I am selling my Strix 1080. I do not have the original box or accessories (tossed them before I moved last year).

Card was purchased on in late 2016 and has only been used for gaming. Didn't really mess with overclocking all that much. Always intended to, but never got around to it. Primarily just had Power and Temp targets set to max and ran the card that way.

Price Info:
$360 shipped, to the continental US.

Price is not firm so feel free to make offers.

PayPal or Google Pay preferred.

Shipping Info:
As I do not have the original box the card will be placed in an anti-static bag, placed inside some box I have around here that will fit the card, and have something protective stuffed into the box to protect the card during shipping.

Default shipping option is USPS Priority with Insurance. The buyer can request UPS or FedEx, at their own cost (minus what I would have paid to ship via USPS).

I will ONLY ship to the continental United States.

The best timeline for getting the card shipped that I can promise is within 5 business days of payment being confirmed. The post office is not too far from where I live but there are weeks where I am working 8-10 hours per day seven days a week and the post office in town has really stupid hours so getting down there can be a chore sometimes. I will do my best to get there within a couple days of payment and will keep the buyer updated.

Trade Info:
This card is coming out of my gaming computer and is being sold for money to get an upgrade. With that in mind the only trades that really interest me right now are upgrades.

I am, of course, willing to throw some money towards a trade for a 1080 ti or something. If you want to PM me with a trade offer for a more powerful card please include the amount you want on top of the trade. As much as I would love something like a Titan XP/Xp I doubt I'd be able to afford that kind of trade, but feel free to offer those anyway.

If you want to trade things other than more powerful GPUs I will likely say no, but you are welcome to ask anyway.

Other Info:

Any other questions do not hesitate to ask. I can provide more pictures or information on request.

Heatware

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back