FS/FT: Asus P6T Deluxe v.1, Thermaltake Armor+ MX case and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

T4rd

Fully [H]
Hey guys, I'm sorry, I forgot you post my stuff for sale up in here before putting it in the main FS/FT forum :(. At least my i7 already went to a fellow [H] folder :).

But I offer you a nice mobo and case at a discount, 10% off to be exact ;). So for the lazy (or slow :p) you can have my mobo for $162 shipped and my case for $99 shipped. This is still OBO too.

foldon.png

Last edited:
Thanks, Kendrak ;).

Bump. Also, my PSUs fan is going out, so if anyone knows of a good deal on a decent 850w+ PSU, at least until I can get mine back from RMA (or if it's better, I'll just sell this one when it's fixed), I'd be much appreciative if you let me know :).

....you had an original Xbox still in the box ?!?!?!? wtf.....

....you had an original Xbox still in the box ?!?!?!? wtf.....

Hah, yeah, I deleted the story that went with it. My office was responsible for the development and advertisement of Americas Army and we had a lot of BNIB Xbox's there were supposed to be used for demoing, but were never opened/used. They were going to throw them away, so I offered to take them since they were still good and new. I can't stand to see good hardware thrown away :D. I got an old 256 AGP card too, lol... I don't even have any AGP systems to put it in either, heh.

ahh

i remember AA on the Xbox, not nearly as good as on the PC though

This board is confirmed compatible with the L5640 ES hex cores. Someone jump on this....

Yay, mobo is sold now!

Now someone buy this friggin case off me now so I can free up some space in my basement :p. Maybe I'll have better luck selling it on CL since it's been in the FS forum for over a month now. I know most of you guys would rather throw money at another mobo/CPU/RAM kit than a case (hence all the nekkid boxen), lol.

I know how you all hate cases, but mine is still up for grabs :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back