Status
Not open for further replies.

DPOSCORP

[H]F Junkie
FS/FT - iPhone 6 16GB

PICS:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wqidtlt150yyrat/AAAj6RRC884DqrLOMVs5oHNta?dl=0

For trades or sale.

Mostly looking for a video card better than a 960GTX 4GB, larger android or apple phones, 512GB or larger SSDs, cameras; but feel free to offer anything.

$129 shipped - iPhone 6, 16GB, unlocked Verizon model, mg4n2ll/a - I may even have a thin case with a wireless charging back insert - looking for it now.

$339 shipped Samsung Galaxy S8+ - unlocked, bought from Samsung, used with Tmo - I am the 2nd owner. Comes with at least one case and bonus Samsung VR with controller

Refs:

http://www.beerology.com/view.cfm?id=966&view_type=reviewed

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=1174

All items traded/sold AS IS, except for a non DOA warranty.

Payment via Cash, Paypal or USPS Money order at my discretion.

SOLD ITEMS BELOW:
ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming Motherboard Model Z170I PRO GAMNG ITX board with wifi & G4400 CPU
(1) One Alienware R6 Liquid Cooled / i7-7700k / 16GB DDR4 / 16GB Optane m2 bundle sold to DaveM
(1)One Alienware R6 Liquid Cooled / i7-6700 sold to dr.quest @ [H]
AKG N60NC Wireless Headphones - Brand new sealed never used - Sold to tnhmen @ Ars
iPhone 6 Plus with cracked screen - Sold to JWade@Anandtech
iPad /Apple TV Package - 4 x ipads, 2 x apple tv, etc - Sold to JordanCL@[H]
Samsung Galaxy S8+ / Gear VR package - Sold to tnhmen @ Ars

Last edited:
Alienware R6 Liquid Cooled / i7-7700k / 16GB DDR4 / 16GB Optane m2 bundle sold to me. Payed and waiting for her to ship :)

Alienware R6 Liquid Cooled / i7-7700k / 16GB DDR4 / 16GB Optane m2 bundle sold to me. Payed and waiting for her to ship :)
If im a HER, why do I have so much chest hair? lol
Getting ready to email a update, and yes, (1) One Alienware R6 Liquid Cooled / i7-7700k / 16GB DDR4 / 16GB Optane m2 bundle sold to DaveM.

Any DDR 4 sticks available separately? I need 1x8gb to bring my R7 up to 32gb. Didn't see mention but figured I'd check

Any DDR 4 sticks available separately? I need 1x8gb to bring my R7 up to 32gb. Didn't see mention but figured I'd check
Let me think about splitting up a set; kinda dont want to but may do it if you buy other items.........can you use any other hardware or gadgets not listed? Got anything to trade?

Also, (1)One Alienware R6 Liquid Cooled / i7-6700 sold to dr.quest @ [H].

Could use some headphones. I have an AMD Firepro W5100 GPU I could use towards trade. Ideally just was looking for some RAM lol but let me know.

Bump it up, and Ferris23, I think I'll pass on that firepro.......rather have a consumer card.

No prob. Might have something else will check tomorrow. Didn't know it wasn't a consumer card. Not sure I know what one is now actually lol

iPhone 6 Plus with cracked screen - Sold to JWade@Anandtech
Bump for just a few items left

iPad /Apple TV Package - 4 x ipads, 2 x apple tv, etc - Sold to JordanCL

All I have left is the iPhone 6 and the S8+ package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back