FS: Dell Precision M90, 2x Biostar Mobo/CPU, more

flint338

Gawd
Haven't posted anything in awhile, but here goes nothing.. prices are OBO, shipped from Philadelphia, PA.

Dell Precision M90. Bought this for my trips out to California to do some light wow playing and a lot of work. It's basically a desktop replacement. Quick, in great shape. I bought it originally off eBay. Screen is beautiful and 1920x1200 (note: this is not 1080p, but it's very close, and movies look awesome on it). This thing is a tank, titanium frame. Hinges are still pretty tight, although they will need to be replaced sooner or later. Otherwise, just some light wear marks on the keyboard. Currently Vista Business is installed on it, with all updates and MS Security Essentials. I ran Linux on it for it's entire life -- Windows was simply restored on it. *Everything* works great in Linux if you want to go that route. Restore CD is included. Just comes with laptop, restore CD and power adapter.

NOTE: The pictures are terrible just because my camera is ancient and I never take pics :) They don't do it justice.

STATS..
64-bit Core 2 Duo T7200 at 2.0ghz
Windows Vista SP1 with all updates and MS Security Essentials
Intel 945PM Chipset
2gb 667mhz DDR2
17" WUXGA (1920x1200), perfect condition, no dead pixels/scratches
NVIDIA Quadro FX 1500M 256mb
100gb SATA 7200rpm HD
Dimensions: 1.6" x 15.5" x 11.3", 8.6lb
8x DVD Burner
9-Cell Battery
Gigabit Ethernet / 56k modem [does anyone even dialup anymore? :)]
802.11g MiniPCI
54mm ExpressCard Slot
5-in-1 media slot
S-video, 1394, 6 USB, DVI, VGA, Headphone/Mic/Line out

Asking $350 shipped in the US. Local pickup or delivery in the Philadelphia area is fine, I'll knock some off.

2x Biostar Tforce 6100-939 motherboards with CPUs. One has an Opty 144 in it, one has a Athlon 3000+ (venice core). I ran the opty at 2.5ghz, the Venice at 2.4ghz, neither with overvolting. Both were used by my parents, then I decided to upgrade them to dual core's. Just motherboard, chips, and CPU coolers. The venice has a Freezer cooler on it, the Opty a stock AMD heatsink. Asking $40 shipped each. I'll throw in a stick of DDR1 ram with each, as I have no computers that use it anymore :). Will provide pics if needed.

More stuff to be posted later..

Heatware is under flint338, ebay under tnilf39. Payments accepted is Paypal or MO. Will cross-ship with higher heatware and a phone call.

Back