Weaksauce
Here are the specs to what I'm selling:

Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition
System Manufacturer: Dell Computer Corporation
System Model: Dimension 4550
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.66GHz, ~2.7GHz
Motherboard: Intel 845PE
Memory: 768MB RAM
Monitor : Dell - UltraSharp 1901FP 19-inch Flat Panel Monitor with Height Adjustable Stand
Dell - M993 19-inch Color Flat CRT Monitor
Video: ATI Radeon™ 9800 128MB
Audio: SoundMAX Digital Audio integrated
Hard Drive: 30 GB Seagate and 120 GB Seagate hard drives
Floppy Drive included.
DVD and CD-RW Drives: 16x DVD-Rom (LITEON DVD-ROM LTD163) and 52X/32X/52 CD-RW (LITE-ON LTR-52327S)
Wireless Network: Belkin PCW200 PCI Wireless Card 802.11b
Modem: Integrated Modem
Network Card: Integrated
Speakers and Microphone: Creative I-Trigue 3300 and Jensen Microphone
Ports: 8 x USB 2.0 ports (4 in back, 2 in front, 2 on monitor), 3+1 Firewire port (PCI card)

I WILL TOSS IN A FEW EXTRA SOFTWARES AS A SURPRISE!!!!

I will include all the softwares and all the packaging items that come with this computer and accessories. I will sell the whole thing with everything listed above for $1,800 USD which includes shipping and handeling. I will accept payment through paypal. Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any questions. Thanks

$2400 canadian i assume? you might wanna write what currency it is in the original post so people dont confuse it for USD

Without trying to sound like a thread crapper... nor am I interested in it...

I wish you luck selling it, but unless youre willing to drop a grand youre not going to move that here. The FPD and Vid card are strong sellers, but really... thats all its got going.

good luck

RedShred said:
Without trying to sound like a thread crapper... nor am I interested in it...

I wish you luck selling it, but unless youre willing to drop a grand youre not going to move that here. The FPD and Vid card are strong sellers, but really... thats all its got going.

good luck
that is exactly what i was trying to say also.

maybe you want to check out the prices for those components over at www.newegg.com, then add up the prices, and take 10-15% off of that and try selling it for that price here.

or your could always take it to ebay.

man, i just want to know what the SURPRISE EXTRA'S are?

must be a loaded nForce3 system :)

The extra's are like 5 softwares, a few peripheral such as cd labels... and more. About ($100) or more in value of extra's.

dragon, give it up lol

just post the asking price at $1,000 and maybe you'll get some bites, otherwise just let the thread die

you dont get it... do you.

You can buy a new dell for 400.00. Sure, it wont have a 19" crt or fpd, but still...

I own 4 Dell computers and know what they're worth. You will never, ever, get what you're asking. i dont care what your financing.

Now listen, noob. Ask 400 for just the cpu, shipped, and sell the monitors through your newspaper. Dell has used up your mark up, and then some... You will never ever ever ever gain that back. If the ATI 9800 is a Dell item, it isnt exactly a 9800 pro or any other iteration.

I'm trying to reel you in from false expectation, not crap in your thread. Do like dude recommended... add up your parts adn subtract 15%. The Dell clam shell case is garbage, the optical drives are garbage...the video is less than you think.

save yourself the heartache and listen to your uncle Red.

dragondagger55555 said:
Here are the specs to what I'm selling:

Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition
System Manufacturer: Dell Computer Corporation
System Model: Dimension 4550
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.66GHz, ~2.7GHz
Motherboard: Intel 845PE
All came with the system

Memory: 768MB RAM
probably came with 256mb, new egg has Kingston HyperX 512mb (256x2) for $113

Monitor : Dell - UltraSharp 1901FP 19-inch Flat Panel Monitor with Height Adjustable Stand
Ok, you bought this - New, maybe $630 new - ebay has them new for $470

Dell - M993 19-inch Color Flat CRT Monitor
Came with the system?

Video: ATI Radeon™ 9800 128MB
What card came with the system? new card $150

Audio: SoundMAX Digital Audio integrated
Hard Drive: 30 GB Seagate
Benefit of the doubt - the 30gb came with the system

and 120 GB Seagate hard drives
120gb can be picked up new for under $80 without rebates - under $30 with rebates

Floppy Drive included.
DVD and CD-RW Drives: 16x DVD-Rom (LITEON DVD-ROM LTD163)
Probably came with the system

and 52X/32X/52 CD-RW (LITE-ON LTR-52327S)
New <$30

Wireless Network: Belkin PCW200 PCI Wireless Card 802.11b
New <$60

Modem: Integrated Modem
Network Card: Integrated
Speakers and Microphone: Creative I-Trigue 3300 and Jensen Microphone
Ports: 8 x USB 2.0 ports (4 in back, 2 in front, 2 on monitor), 3+1 Firewire port (PCI card)
Came with system

I WILL TOSS IN A FEW EXTRA SOFTWARES AS A SURPRISE!!!!

I will include all the softwares and all the packaging items that come with this computer and accessories. I will sell the whole thing with everything listed above for $2,000 USD which includes shipping and handeling. I will accept payment through paypal. Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any questions. Thanks
Lets look at the "stuff" you added:

$113 + $470 + $150 + $80 + $30 + $60 = $900 if it was all new.

The system without the above is probably worth 250 on a good day.

So, $1000 to $1100 used would be a good price and could be less depending on if the above components are value line.

I'm not TC, but just trying to show you what realistic prices are.

xxiv

RiDDLeRThC said:
lol at some point he will give up or it will be locked because the mods are sick of seeing it.
yeah, i am wating for a mod to lock it up.

Kinda reminds me of the guy who sits there and bangs his head against a brick wall - because sooner or later he's gonna bust down that wall...:rolleyes:

xxiv

dragondagger55555 said:
IceWeasel that's true but I really need the cash. So...

But no one is going to want a used system that costs more than a better system put together from newegg parts. That's not hard to understand.

Well now they wont since people have been told that newegg can build better computer's than what's the point of selling computer's on hard forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back