FS: New Corsair H100x AIO Cooler - RM850x White PSU - 230T Orange Case - Asus Z97-E - i7 4790K - H60 Cooler - DDR3-1600 16gb kit - CX750M PSU

a104375

Limp Gawd
FOR SALE:
G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 8Gx2 F4-3200C16D-16GVKB Brand New - $35 shipped
Corsair H100x RGB Elite 240mm AIO Brand New from RMA - $90 shipped
Corsair RM 850x White - purchased in 2019 upgraded to a 1000W no issues. - $80 shipped
Corsair 230T Orange Case - $85 + shipping

Pictures available for all. Feel free to make an offer, lowballs welcome.

- Mophie Battery Case iPhone 8 Red - used a few times, phone never lived in the case. Includes original box. - $30 shipped

------------------

Gaming computer part out (I should have original boxes for all of these parts) all from a November 2015 computer build.
- Asus Z97-E/USB 3.1 motherboard - $90 $65 shipped
- Intel i7-4790K CPU (never overclocked, used for gaming) - $95 $55 shipped
- Corsair H60 AIO liquid cooler - $40 shipped
Currently above 3 items are all together still, will sell combo for $215 $135 shipped

- G.SKILL Sniper Gaming Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-1600C9D-16GSR - $50 $30 shipped
- Corsair CX 750M 750 watt semi-modular power supply, includes all cables, tested with Thermaltake Dr. Power II which showed all rails working within spec - $50 shipped

Pictures available for all. Feel free to make an offer.

-------------------------

That's it for now.

All items working pulls, but as is with no expressed warranties, unless not as described.

SOLD:
- Asus Z97-A/USB3.1 Motherboard - $130 $95 shipped (back in it's box w/ ram)
- 2x Crucial Ballistix Sport 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR3-1600 - $55 $45 shipped
- Antec Earthwatts EA-650 650w PSU. $40 - $35 shipped
- Corsair H50i AIO CPU Cooler, with 2 corsair fans - $40 shipped
keeping as a backup since I have to RMA my new one.
- Intel i7-4790K CPU (never overclocked by me) - $190 $165 shipped (back in it's box)
- Nintendo Switch (v1) with neon yellow joycons. Exceptionally low usage, docked most of it's life. Only left the house in a hard case. Includes original box and all accessories. I'm keeping the red/blue joycons that originally came with it as they have the most wear. If the buyer realllllly wants them I would consider selling them with it. Anker screen protector has been on since I got it. in the pictures I realized some cat hair was on the screen, and not pictured are the HDMI cable and AC Adapter which are both included. Everything has been boxed back up. Purchased Aug 2018 - Gonna start at $260 shipped sold on ebay
- Nintendo Family + Expansion - full info here, but I've got 2 slots open currently. I've offered slots in the past here and had several takers, down to just one of that original crew so I need to fill the slots!Renews yearly and I'll send a reminder about a month before renewal to see who is interested in staying on. Just upgraded to the expansion membership (includes animal crossing DLC, select Nintendo 64 and Sega games), so it'll be $11 for the year. Slots Filled
Free for the cost of shipping:
Code:
https://imgur.com/a/hIwVRS8
- EzQuest Boa K5266D FireWire External Enclosure with CDR/W Drive Worked previously untested at this point.
- Single Ended Active SCSI adapter? See Photos.
- Tecmar DataVault 4000 / WangDat 3200 IDE tape drive?
- All taken via freebies thread.
- DJI Phantom 3 Standard - purchased refurbished from DJI in November 2016 (actually shocked I've had it that long). Bought a case for it and I've probably flown it less than a dozen times, didn't end up using it as much as I thought I would. Going to be moving at the end of the year and I'm not interested in transporting it. The plastic phone mount snapped as it usually does, it'll be included but a replacement that mounts on the lanyard loop will be included as well. One Battery, charger, several sets of blades, a set of blade protectors, I have the original box but shipping with the case and accessories would be easier. If the purchaser wishes to pay additional shipping to get the original box and case that's an option. Given the lack of use I'm not sure exactly what to price it at so I'll start at $200 + actual shipping.
Code:
https://imgur.com/a/H2jN5uL
- Sold on ebay
- Anker Battery Case iPhone 6/6S Black - used a few times, phone never lived in the case. Includes original box. - $14 shipped
- Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ 40mm Space Gray Aluminum Case Anthracite/Black Band includes 2 clear cases and 2 new screen protectors - $150 + shipping obo

Last edited:
Lowered some prices, and removed the AIO cooler from sale, as I'm now using it again while my new one gets RMA'd.

Also interested in buying a Pixel 3a for a friend.

how about a 3a xl ?

It'd depend on the price, friend has to get another phone due to a screen glitch in his phone, and doesn't really have the budget. Trying to help him out, and get him into a higher quality phone. But I don't want to break the bank.

Bump looking for Samsung Galaxy S9 for a friend.

Last edited:
Bump to add open nintendo family slots all slots are taken

Last edited:
Back