FS: Asus A8R32-MVP Deluxe / Intel Celeron D 331+ 2.66Ghz / Promise FastTrak TX2000

Patriote

n00b
Selling some stuff i have lying around. So here we go :

Selling an Asus A8R32-MVP Deluxe in mint condition. Full retail package except that the manual is missing. Note that the manual can be found either at asus.com or onto the CD provided with the motherboard. The NB and SB has been cleaned off with ArctiClean stuff and the stock compound has been replaced with AS5. This motherboard ran my 4800+ X2 s939 @ 2.76Ghz 24\7. I had a Raid 0 set-up with WD Raptors onto that mobo. It ran perfectly fine. Overall, the board is perfect for anyone looking for a stable s939 motherboard.

Asking 110$ USD \ 116$ CAD + shipping to you.

Second, we have an Intel Celeron D 331+ 2.66Ghz LGA775. It's in mint condition and has been used only once to test if it was working.

Intel Celeron D 331+ = SOLD!

And finally, here is a Promise FastTrak TX2000 PCI IDE Controller Card RAID 0,1,0+1 JBOD. It brand new and was sealed. I just opened the sealed bag to take a picture of the actual card. It has never been used.

Asking 70$ USD \ 75$ CAD + shipping to you.

I will ship all items ASAP, the items will be well packed with foam and everything is going to be shipped with Canada post.

Heatware\References are provided only to serious\interested buyers!

Please keep this thread clean. Only posting if interested. Hell, if you're really interested, PM me instead. Thanks for looking,

Patriote.

Come on ppl! That stuff needs to go! I'm open for trades and deals.

This is not a bump. It's just informing the ppls that im open for...

Back