FS: Aopen Mini PC (HTPC) and 300GB Drives...

meth0s527

n00b
Hi All-

I have the following items for sale:

HTPC ITEMS

1) An Aopen MP-945VXR super small form factor PC. For those of you who don't know, this is the PC equivalent of a mac mini (It has the same dimensions- 2.5x2.5x6.5)

This mini PC has:
A)An intel core duo T2250 CPU (1.73ghz per core/533 FSB) and has 512MB of DDR2 533 installed as well.
B)A Hitachi Travelstar 80GB 7K100 SATA (7200RPM) 2.5" hard drive, making it comperable to most desktops from a HDD speed standpoint.
C)An 8x DVD+-R/RW 48xCD-R/RW Burner
D) Firewire, Intel HD Audio, Gigabit LAN, etc.....

It also comes with all of the bundled accessories, including a V2 media center remote, DVI/VGA adapter, and Component/S-Video breakout cable.

For full specs on the miniPC itself, please look HERE

For what it would cost to buy this system brand new similarly configured (albeit with a slightly faster CPU), please look HERE

Please note that this system will not include and operating system, or a mini PCI TV Tuner or Wifi Card (either can be purchased and installed).

I am asking $500 OBO shipped PayPal or GC. (GC preferred) To build this system by ordering all of the components separately would cost quite a bit more. I'd love to keep it, but I already have a very quiet HTPC myself and can't really justify having 2.

STORAGE

1) 2x Seagate 7200.9 IDE 300GB Hard Drives and 2x Seagate 7200.8 IDE 300GB Hard Drives

These drives were from the ~1 Terrabyte RAID setup that I used in my last home NAS server. These drives ran together in RAID 5 perfecly, and are warrantied through 7/2011 (7200.9) and 4/2011 (7200.8)

$75 OBO for the 7200.9's
$70 OBO for the 7200.8's

If you want any group of 2 drives, it's $145 OBO - 7200.9 or $135 OBO - 7200.8
All 4 drives, $270 OBO

As for the rest:

All of these prices include shipping via USPS in the continental US unless noted otherwise. I take Google Checkout (preferred) and PayPal (non-cc - if you want to pay with cc-paypal, that's fine too, but I will add an appropriate fee), and I will only ship first if your heat blows me away with warm fuzzies.

I pride myself on excellent communication throughout my transactions and expect the same. I also usually ship only to confirmed Paypal addresses in the US, but if your heat is FANTASTIC I might make an exception.

OK- let's clear this stuff out- Thanks for looking!

wow, bump for a good deal on a TB raid 5 setup.. if they were sata, i would be all over them.

Back