FS: Adobe Master Collection CS4 Retail + CS5 Retail Upgrade Boxed

pc1x1

[H]ard|Gawd
Adobe Master Collection CS4 Retail + CS5 Retail Upgrade Boxed
MSRP: $3500 + $999
Condition: Used July 2010, valid licenses, transferable. Basically new, installed twice since then, cd, documents all included.

I sent an inquiry to Adobe, and asked if I can sell/transfer my retail copy of Adobe Master Collection CS5, and if there is any problems in doing that, the customer representative assured me there was not, and I saved the transcript log. I will double check this however.

This copy is a retail copy/code, not OEM, or Academic, etc, and thus can be upgraded etc, into CS6, and so forth. I believe even up to CS7, if I recall correctly its 2 generations.

This is for the physical media, boxes, documents, and the cd key codes in their respective cd cases, basically the same as if you just bought it, minus the shrink wrap, and I'll open a ticket with Adobe, to transfer all licenses to your Adobe ID, so its all registered under your name. From my conversation with Adobe themselves, this isn't a problem.

You don't need to install CS4, to install CS5, just have the CD keys, etc, which are included, however I will provide both CS4 keys and physical media, and CS5 and both their physical boxes, both look brand new, I put them in display, as I was proud of the fact I bought the retail copies. FYI.

Price: $1000 or Best Offer, shipped anywhere in the USA.

I will be verifying things with Adobe once again, to make sure.

Heat: pc1x1

Last edited:
Willing to accept $1400 :) if you buy it soon! Open to reasonable offers!, trades!

Still open to reasonable offers. Willing to accept hardware, idevices, or video games, or interesting things for trade, as I know this is an expensive investment.

$1200 Shipped. Reminder, this is a COMMERCIAL License. Not OEM, Not Academic. The only one that can upgrade to CS6.

Price Drop: $1100, trying to take into consideration CS6 is coming in a few months, but this is hurting guys :), comon! Can't go much lower, or might as well keep it!

Open to offers and trades!

Ok, I am matching Educational Pricing, now its $1000 Shipped, means you can get CS6 for cheap as an upgrade should you choose to!

Back