FS: 4 X Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 4000 Keyboards, Brand New

damnathan

Limp Gawd
Up for sale are four brand new in sealed retail box keyboards that have been taking up space in my house for too long. I originally bought a ton of these, and ended up not needing these four.

*SOLD* $95 Shipped OBO *SOLD* for all four keyboards, will not separate. Will consider all reasonable offers. These are the keyboards: http://store.microsoft.com/microsoft/Natural-Ergonomic-Keyboard-4000/product/2341D914

Shipping will be done via UPS ground, and I ship Monday - Friday at work, so I'll have them out the door quickly as soon as I receive payment and you will be sent the tracking number. Payment via Paypal only. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=29499

Last edited:
I already have 3 but I love these keyboards so much ! God, if money wasn't tight I'd buy them just to store :(

I think many feel the same way as me (they are interested in these but do not need 4 of them). I just wanted to post in this thread and say that if anyone wants to arrange a "group buy" on these to send me a PM. I would be willing to purchase these if I can get 2-3 other interested parties, or if someone else plans to buy the lot of them I would definitely buy one or two of them.

damnathan, if you would consider shipping 2 at a time, I'd probably be up for that. LMK if you change your mind, and I'll do the same. :)

I'd honestly prefer to ship them all together because the shipping is much cheaper that way than shipping them separately. I'm open to reasonable offers, and if you have a commercial/business shipping address it'd also make it easier for me to cut a deal since commercial shipping rates are less expensive than shipping to a residence. Thanks for the interest and the bump :)

I think many feel the same way as me (they are interested in these but do not need 4 of them). I just wanted to post in this thread and say that if anyone wants to arrange a "group buy" on these to send me a PM. I would be willing to purchase these if I can get 2-3 other interested parties, or if someone else plans to buy the lot of them I would definitely buy one or two of them.

damnathan, if you would consider shipping 2 at a time, I'd probably be up for that. LMK if you change your mind, and I'll do the same. :)

Back