FS: 20.1" Samsung 204b monitor

gipper51

n00b
EDIT: Monitor has been sold, thanks.

I don't post much here so I don't have much feedback, never used heatware either. When I use ebay it's thru my wife's account at stfne9 if you would like to check feedback there.

I have for sale a like-new Samsung 204b monitor. This is a great gaming panel and the 1600x1200 native res is sweet! I actually used this mostly for photo editing and when calibrated correctly the monitor is very accurate. The unit is like new, not a scratch on it and zero dead or stuck pixels. I just upgraded to a 24" model is why I'm selling this unit. It comes with the original box, new DVI cable (from the new monitor, I'm too lazy to swap them out), the standard VGA cable and the power cord. I also have the driver CD and most of the paperwork. I cannot find the manual but I'll keep looking, pretty sure you can download it if needed.

Would like to get $225 plus $20 shipping for this monitor. I'll take paypal or MO if interested and prefer to ship US only. PM me or email at [email protected] if you have questions.

Thanks,
Gipper

89096646.jpg

Back