FS: (12) Xbox 360 wireless network adapters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calpis

Gawd
I have 12 adapters for sale. I've tested each one and they all work and were all able to hook up to my network. (I only have 4 manuals if you really need them but they aren't really necessary)

Asking $60 shipped for each. Sold Out!

IMG_4705.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also have 4 Xbox wireless gaming receivers for the pc so you can use your xbox360 controller, steering wheel, or wireless headset on your pc.
Asking $12 shipped for each one. SOLD OUT
no pics yet but here's what they look like http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x/xbox360wirelessgamingreceiver/default.htm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xbox 360 Assassin's Creed Limited Edition w/ ebgames preorder artbook gift. Everything that came in the limited edtion set + the little artbook. I beat the game and now I want to sell it. Everything is still in good condition.

Asking SOLD shipped.

no pics at the moment but if asked I'll post it.

Currently not looking for any trades at the moment, unless you happen to have a ricoh grd 2.
I accept paypal (CC or direct transfers), money orders, checks (cleared first), and will ship internationally with adjusted shipping costs.

heat: (7)
ebay: (76)

wow I REALLY need to get one of these...sucks that they still cost so much in store. like 100 bux at walmart still. 70 bux is a nice price. Just wish I had the money...maybe after this weekend if you still have any, I'll take one ;)

Let a wireless adapter go for $40.

Don't force me to put DD-WRT on my spare router and use it as a client bridge for my XBOX :D

If you let one of these go at $40, I'll take 2... I need one and so does a friend of mine... but the DD-WRT on my spare router does sound appealing now... why didn't I think of that before... my main router runs it right now...

$40 and ill take one mayb two<-----------------------------------------------<<<<<<<<--------

$40 for one of them 360 Wireless Adapters..I'll take it...if you let it go that low..=)

Hell, $45 even

morning bump, won't be able to respond to PM's during the day because of work.

Let a wireless adapter go for $40.

Don't force me to put DD-WRT on my spare router and use it as a client bridge for my XBOX :D

this is exactly what i did b/c of xbox wireless prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back