Freeware Universal Calculator

pigwalk

[H]F Junkie
Hey guys, looking for a small free universal calculator? Mainly to translate kilometersmiles and pounds/kilo's. Preferrably soemthing without an install, would search right now, but got a best buy interview to run to! Thanks guys!

-Wil

Behold!

The glory that is google. All that stuff is built right in, home skillet. Hope that does the trick!

Just type in, without the quotes, "10 kilograms in pounds" or whatever. That's why google rocks. You can also google tracking numbers for UPS or FedEx directly, type in names and addresses to get phone listings and maps, all kinds of stuff. But the calculator is my fave.

Oh wow thanks for the helpful info! If you would have read the post above, I was in a hurry, how stupid do you think a person has to be to now know what google is? Sometimes people re just in a rush. Also I don't feel like installling/uninstalling 10 different universal calculators to find one that's decent.

So anyone know any nice freeware universal calculators? Not searching for a search engine, though I'll make sure to start a "Help me find a search engine!" thread for all you people who feel the need to link everyone to link to google.......

-wil

Pigwalk, I suggest you go and reread enlightenedby42's post. He isn't saying that you should go search for a calc. Google has an intergrated calculator.

pigwalk said:
Oh wow thanks for the helpful info! If you would have read the post above, I was in a hurry, how stupid do you think a person has to be to now know what google is? Sometimes people re just in a rush. Also I don't feel like installling/uninstalling 10 different universal calculators to find one that's decent.

How about actually clicking on the link insteading of rushing to the assumption you know what is linked?

If you would slow down and take the time to investigate what people suggest, you might find what you are looking for.

Yeah dude, I really wasn't saying you didn't know what google was. I was literally and truthfully singing its praises.
biggrin.gif

Back