Free USB memory stick

I hope I get it, considering I just got an email from the free microsoft poster saying I'm SOL and they are out.... thanks TTP.

its trash. You gotta talk to someone first. Right after you sign up it says "Thank you, someone will contact you shortly."

its trash. You gotta talk to someone first. Right after you sign up it says "Thank you, someone will contact you shortly."

whew, good thing i put in a fake phone number :D

some lady called me from mercedes (remember that free mug)
i didnt get that either yet.

Originally posted by blindviper
that means you didnt read
"Please have a personal representative contact me."
I'm quite sure that wasn't checked on mine, yet I got the message saying someone would contact me.

jes gotta watch dem they are getting tricky with the DO NOT add me to email list checkbox and the rep contact... anyways good find thanks TTP

Despite telling them not to call me, they called me. :/ I better get the stick after dealing with the guy who wouldn't let me off the phone.

I guess that means i probably won't get anything, i gave them a fake phone number as well.

lol, they called me, but then I was on the phone haggeling about my Western Digital Rebate with the Promotion Center, so i missed their call.

left this #(402) 952-4444, I called back (because i didn't know it was them) and reached an automated service...(something like a number service and not their number...)

Oh yea, while I'm at a post, I might as well warn you guys.

Fry's Electronic had a deal on a WD 120GB for $108.95 with a $50 MIR some time around February 14. I purchased one on the 14, my bro purchased on the 15. I got an email from the rebate place rejecting my rebate.... So I called up Fry's Electronic and they gave me the number to the Promotion Center... Haggled with them and got my rebate. I also asked about my bro's rebate, and turns out it was rejected for the same reason. Haggeled both lol. So my point is that if you are one of the customer who went for this deal. Call this number and haggle with them and they will sort it out for you.

(888) 213-9919 (I couldn't find a contact number at rebateshq.com, so i got this from the Fry's store)

Hope that helps lol..... how off topic....

Originally posted by Zap [PCGO]
Fry's Electronic had a deal on a WD 120GB for $108.95 with a $50 MIR some time around February 14. I purchased one on the 14, my bro purchased on the 15. I got an email from the rebate place rejecting my rebate.... So I called up Fry's Electronic and they gave me the number to the Promotion Center... Haggled with them and got my rebate. I also asked about my bro's rebate, and turns out it was rejected for the same reason. Haggeled both lol. So my point is that if you are one of the customer who went for this deal. Call this number and haggle with them and they will sort it out for you.

(888) 213-9919 (I couldn't find a contact number at rebateshq.com, so i got this from the Fry's store)

Hope that helps lol..... how off topic....

Hmm...i just sent in my rebates for that deal, except i PM'd it to Best Buy, so i had a $50 and a $10 MIR from BB, The $50 MIR was through WD though, so hopefully i won't have any problems, i just mailed them in a few days ago, so we'll see:(

Back