Free USB Fly Fan for previous HardwareCooling.com customers! (+$1.59 S/H)

paulsugden

n00b
This weekend only Hardware Cooling is giving away one FREE usb Fly Fan to every customer that ordered from us in the past. This is our way of saying "Thank You" for your business.

USB Fly Fan

Once again, this is our way of saying "Thank You" for your business in the past. It is intended for existing customers who purchased from us in the past. This offer is valid until Monday, Feb. 19th at midnight.

Use coupon code: "flysouth" without the quotes.

OMG no! No one order from hardwarecooling! They are a bunch of scammers. I dare you and try to call them. No one will ever pick up the phone NO MATTER WHAT. I bought 2 fans from them, they charged my credit card, never shipped the fans, never responded to 6 different emails. They also give themselves positive reseller ratings every few weeks to boost their average rating.

I never even noticed that! What a phony anti hacker certificate. I contacted the BBB about this months ago.... I really need only order fans from Jab Tech for now on.

It's the glass-half-full perspective on your site getting hacked. "Oh! That's great, they tested our security for us. And they left us this handy GIF!"

Back