Free Mousepad

Good for someone in dire need of a mouse pad I guess, I'm still using my Max Payne mouse pad from a few years ago.

Originally posted by Sanitarium
Good for someone in dire need of a mouse pad I guess, I'm still using my Max Payne mouse pad from a few years ago.
LOL, me too :p

still using my free duke nukem mouse pad here.

actually, it's kinda old huh?

Im not ditching my mouse pad :p Mine looks something like these!!

My scanner is not hooked up, so I had to google a few pics, these are the onse that look the most like my mouse pad :D

Liberty3.jpg

Liberty2.jpg

Liberty1.jpg

Anyone else???

I like the control they provide. On the plain surface, the optics get all covered with dirt and shit. The mousepad is a DMZ for my desk :p

edit: gotta give my ultra-fly mousepad some props, yo.

Picture 346.jpg

Same here, been using same mousepad since I got my computer, its all dirty, should wash it but who cares.

I'm using my GS, I don't like it but my mousefeet are so worn down that it's a million times worse on my desk. Grrr...

Still flying the original "Red [H] logo" RatPadz here. It shows less wear after years than my GS did after weeks. :p

Originally posted by Hal|9k
Still flying the original "Red [H] logo" RatPadz here. It shows less wear after years than my GS did after weeks. :p
Teh Ultimate Pad:

%5bH%5dpad.jpg

very pretty. i think that tops my taz pad but i will have to benchmark both to find out.

Damnit, I want an old-style RatPadz. I've heard the GS fades too quickly, and for a $15 MOUSEPAD, I want something that lasts. Too bad the old style isn't available. :(

what the big deal with mousepads anyways? i just use my desk, never seen any sort of "performance" loss at all, works perfectly and you never had to worry about running the mouse off of the pad or the pad getting in the way. It's so much nicer being unrestricted.;)

Originally posted by SB22
what the big deal with mousepads anyways?
It's not really just about mousepads, though.

I can guarantee you that you'd notice a slight difference between mousing on your desktop and mousing with a high-end, high-sensitivity mouse with teflon booties on an ultra-slick mousepad.

Slight meaning "night and day." :p

I don't know if this will work for anyone else...but when my GS started to lose its slickness...I went for broke and tried Armor All, and it works...for a few weeks anyway at a time. I don't recommend everyone try it...because I've used it maybe twice successfully on pads, and once that didn't work...so it could be just hit or miss.

For those wondering how I came up with this...when I was a kid I used to put Armor All on a linoleum floor to make it good and slick, and then slide across in socks (or, just watch my dad fall on his ass as soon as he stepped on it, but yeah..)

Back