Free Mach3 Turbo Razor!

what exactly am I filling out here? I dont see any application...

*edit* I see it now...gotta move the mouse over the product offers part....but uh...the site is under member.cox.net...not gillete. So uh I dont really feel safe sending it my info.

Way to work with netscape... Oh well, i already got a new one. i should probably use it seeing as my old one squeaks now :D

if it was a champion version, i'd fill it out. i already have like 2 of the regular turbo's.

They sent me a free kit, razor + shaving gel, when I turned 18 :cool:

I got the free kit when i turned 18 as well :D It was kind of funny, my girlfriend wanted one too so we wrote them an e-mail about how it was sexist that they only sent it to males and she ended up getting one in the mail a few weeks later.

Time for an upgrade, got tired of using the old Mach, hehe. Thanks for the link.

Originally posted by Slickdvl
what exactly am I filling out here? I dont see any application...

*edit* I see it now...gotta move the mouse over the product offers part....but uh...the site is under member.cox.net...not gillete. So uh I dont really feel safe sending it my info.

The reason it's on a cox.net address is because the OP (from fatwallet.com) copied the Yahoo ad source and stuck it on his web space. I filled it out and received my razor a while back. It's legit.

Would have been nice if the developer made the page correctly, LOL. There were no labels for any of the fields, and submit button didn't show. For IE6 anyway.

Yes it took me a minute but it does work, let the tab scroll down and if it does not display properly try again. Just got a sweet electric so this will be my travel blade. Thanks again!

heh... I got like 4 around my 18th birthday over a period of a couple weeks, and than for some reason my grandparents also got a couple for me in my name. I've never had to purchase a razor or shaving cream :) given, I have almost no facial hair but meh...

Originally posted by pentup
woohoo, i hope its like an overclocked version of my Mach3.
nope, it's pretty much exactly like the mach3. The only difference is that it has this funny gel thing above the blades.

Originally posted by SB22
I got the free kit when i turned 18 as well :D It was kind of funny, my girlfriend wanted one too so we wrote them an e-mail about how it was sexist that they only sent it to males and she ended up getting one in the mail a few weeks later.

why doe she needsarazor......oh!.................................nm then *nudge nudge*

Originally posted by badjoke
why doe she needsarazor......oh!.................................nm then *nudge nudge*

Women do shave their legs ya know...the Mach3 and the Venus are basically the same exact thing...both made by Gillette, just the Venus is "colored' to appeal to women, and vice versa.

thanks... been using an electric for a while. been wondering what one of these is like.

Giving away razorsm so they can sell blades.
Just like $20 printers that require $40 ink cartridges'.

Of course. Get you hooked on the product so they can make money off you.

Well...they win. This is the best god damn razor I've ever used. I can even shave against the grain...and that usually causes serious irritation. The blades are expensive, but I'm still using my free one. It's lasted several weeks. I couldn't get my other razor to go more than a week without needing a new blade, and the end of the week was torture.

Back