Free K-Y® Brand Warming Liquid Personal Lubricant

Somthing worth the time to sign up for and its US ONLY!?!?! DAMN, i guess us Canadians are just to represed to get free condoms and KY...

:(

Kroz

Just a little warning, KY is really crapy stuff. My g/f and I have tried 2 different types of KY and it just gets really sticky really quick.

ID Millennium is the stuff you want to get. We buy it in the huge $40 bottle :cool:

KY Is the most used lube out...you are wrong. Although personally I like the feel of astroglide better, I will admit that KY is the most used lube right now.

They all lube up my trumpet just fine...

KY does infact get pretty sticky quickly, astroglide also does, but not as bad. Its all in where you store it. Keep it semi cool and it will stay nice and slippery longer.

S0mE0nEsMiNd1 said:
KY Is the most used lube out...you are wrong.
They are the most used because they are on TV and they sell it in supermarkets. That doesn't mean it's any good.

NeGatiVeiOn said:
KY does infact get pretty sticky quickly, astroglide also does, but not as bad. Its all in where you store it. Keep it semi cool and it will stay nice and slippery longer.
KY does start out ok. but after like 5 min it's too sticky and doesn't feel good.

I don't know. We do like it rough :D . I guess it depends on the couple.

ok...first of all..i hope all of you are smart enough to mix every lube with 30% water...it conserves lube, and makes it even better.

you dont have to be 18 to buy this! What are you talking about? You have to be 18 because this is an offer online, (there are many things that require people to be 18 when they sign up, regardless of if its an adult item). The fact is, its not even considered an adult item, its like a condom, they arent not going to sell it to a minor just because it has to do with sex.

Back