FREE Gloves!!!

Originally posted by Metallica_Band
Hey there...here's some FREE gloves...have phun!!!THANX
C'YA ?:-D
http://www.limefish.net/regaltex/ PLZ CLICK ON ME

two things, 1)Stop making clickable links in your hotdeals threads!

2) For the love of all that is holy stop saying "THANX C'YA ?:-D"

You're 21??????

Your sig is this: IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! 2-20-83 YAY!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! 2-20-83 YAY!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! 2-20-83 YAY!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! 2-20-83 YAY!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! 2-20-83 YAY!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! 2-20-83 YAY!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! 2-20-83 YAY!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! 2-20-83 YAY!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! 2-20-83 YAY!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! 2-20-83 YAY!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! 2-20-83 YAY!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! 2-20-83 YAY!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! 2-20-83 YAY!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! 2-20-83 YAY!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! 2-20-83 YAY!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! 2-20-83 YAY!!!

And you keep saying "THANX C'YA ?:-D".

:confused:

I'm not linking directly to the freebie page...doesn't the referrer thing only apply to the first page after you click on the link???

Originally posted by Metallica_Band
I'm not linking directly to the freebie page...doesn't the referrer thing only apply to the first page after you click on the link???

It doesn't matter if you link directly to the deal or not... The people running the site will still see a huge amount of traffic coming from [H]ard Forum along with a huge amount of orders for free samples. If they're smart they should be able to put two and two together....

Plain and simple: DONT LINK TO ANY DEALS!
Just turn off automatically parse URLs when you post links.

Originally posted by battleangel3222
seems he made a typo B-day MUST be 93 not 83
That makes a LOT more sense. And it doesn't matter where you link to, if people click on it, they will see a referrer in their logs. I ordered a box, though.

Originally posted by HereComeTheBugs
Plain and simple: DONT LINK TO ANY DEALS!
Just turn off automatically parse URLs when you post links.
lol it didn't even parse the url to a link, he specifically made it a link.

OMG metallica bands birthday is 3 days before mine k thx im gonna go kill myself now cya!! btw ill be 25 on monday send me lots of presents

Originally posted by Marklar
OMG metallica bands birthday is 3 days before mine k thx im gonna go kill myself now cya!! btw ill be 25 on monday send me lots of presents

I'll be 22 on Monday , so everyone send us both presents.

Originally posted by Marklar

you want us to send presents to a dead man?

whats automatically parse urls? and why is it bad or why dont you guys want him to have it checked?

With URL parsing turned on the posting program looks for url-like things (things beggining with http, www, ftp, ect.) and makes them clickable.
Anytime you click on a link from anypage to any page, part of the information sent is the address of where you clicked from.

In this case, every time you click on that link they see that you came from http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=731994, this thread.
When most places see a sudden increase of requests, all coming from the same place, www.hardforum.com, they pull their offer for free stuff, as it's intended to get you to buy their other products, not just be nice.

Back