Free 3 Day Trial of XM Radio Online

Mthrboard

2[H]4U
Last week, XM finally put their broadcast online, and you can sign up for a free 3 day trial here:
http://www.xmradio.com/xstream/index.jsp

If you're considering satellite radio, but want a preview before you subscribe, now's your chance. You can listen to any of the channels in their regular lineup, plus the new premium channel "High Voltage", which features Opie and Anthony. The quality is decent...not as good as the actual radios, but it's good enough for casual listening. If you like it, you can subscribe to the online feed for only $7.99/mo, or you can add it to your existing XM account for $3.99/mo.

With the NFL and Howard Stern on Sirius, XM won't even be around in two years.

pigpen said:

With over 2 million subscribers, I doubt they'll be going out of business any time soon.

pigpen said:
cheers to that!! Sirius and Stern are the only way to fly! plus, if the NHL ever comes back, that will be there too, Go Penguins!

vFePiC said:
Just tried my free trial. Its horrible. They dont play any good music.

With 75 channels online, there's gotta be at least one that plays something you like.

hey u would think that with like 400+ channels on tv satilate there would be something on but there are times that ther is nothing
and thats sad i know

Back