• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Foxfire and images

TGO

n00b
Joined
Dec 31, 2004
Messages
43
How can you get Foxfire to display images for post instead of just a link? I don't have the "for the orginating site only." box checked. Anybody?
 
1) its called Firefox. if you're using it, how did you screw that up???
2) more detail please. i cant exactly help you if there isnt any more detailed info cause i hardly understand what you're saying.
 
Well, TGO, you had "Display Images" set to "No" in your user control panel. ;) I turned them on for you, is it working now?
 
It has been the rule in the past that it isn't the forum at all, but Firefox in just about every case. If you have problems over and above what Lethal did for a fix, I suggest that you post your problem in the General Software forum.
 
Back
Top