Forum Name

Dodge245

Limp Gawd
Ok i messed up and failed to fully read the very first text entry on the signup page, and literally stuck my Name in there. If possible could one of the moderators change my name to Dodge245

If not could you delete the account and ill just create a new one. Used to hang around here as Flakes, however lost my account in the mass clear out in 2016, just getting round to signing back up now, two kids really eat up all spare time for these things..

Thankyou in advance.

Ok i messed up and failed to fully read the very first text entry on the signup page, and literally stuck my Name in there. If possible could one of the moderators change my name to Dodge245

If not could you delete the account and ill just create a new one. Used to hang around here as Flakes, however lost my account in the mass clear out in 2016, just getting round to signing back up now, two kids really eat up all spare time for these things..

Thankyou in advance.
Done.

Hi Kyle, Thankyou! Ill just keep this account now, its more aligned with my other online accounts and atleast you'll be able to link my awesome Hardocp youtube comments up with this account ;)

Back