Fore ES-2810 (Stack View)

phil29

n00b
I need the es-2810 software configuration program to setup my switch. I cant even telnet to it without setting it up first. Fore Systems was bought out by Ericson a few years back and they screwed over all the end users by stopping support on the switch. I called them today and they no longer offer the software on this switch. Does anyone have it, the program is called Stack View. Thanks in advance.

I need the es-2810 software configuration program to setup my switch. I cant even telnet to it without setting it up first. Fore Systems was bought out by Ericson a few years back and they screwed over all the end users by stopping support on the switch. I called them today and they no longer offer the software on this switch. Does anyone have it, the program is called Stack View. Thanks in advance.

does the switch have a serial port ? if so serial to it with putty. not sure about those switches but works on alot of others. don't know if it will be like cisco and dlink but you can serial to them reboot them then hit the break key to interupt the boot process and set defaults. jus my 2 cents i have no clue if it will work for you.

The only problem is that, for some unexplicable reason, on the ES-2810, they didnt choose to offer full configuration ability if you console or telnet, only if you use that program. So I can setup basic settings by using console, I just cant have full control.

Back