"For the [H]orde" Boxen Giveaway! Winner!!!

gkanakis

[H]ard|Gawd
And the winner is......
#220 - Hard_Gopher

Hard_Gopher will have 14 days to reply to my PM.
If there is no reply within 14 days I will use the Ouija Board again to pick another person.
Thank you again for entering this giveaway and please look for the new givaway that begins in a couple days.
Working out the details!

Last edited:
dam you and your tease!!! I thought the winnar was chosen ;)

GL to whoever it is, and may the fold be with you :D

Fingers crossed! I could use that new system, especially since my current one apparently sucks at folding (~3600ppd on a Q6600 at 3.2)... :rolleyes:

I sure do hope I win! Good luck to everyone! And by tomorrow do you mean 12:00 AM? :p

I want to say one last time

HOW AWESOME IS THIS!!

The [H]orde members are giving away an awesome machine just for folding. I can't explain how awesome that is as words don't describe. (yes I fold for the [H]orde and you guys still blow my mind)

To some of the most dedicated people I have ever seen:

STAY [H]ARD!

I want to say one last time

HOW AWESOME IS THIS!!

The [H]orde members are giving away an awesome machine just for folding. I can't explain how awesome that is as words don't describe. (yes I fold for the [H]orde and you guys still blow my mind)

To some of the most dedicated people I have ever seen:

STAY [H]ARD!

/me slaps nwrtarget back to reality

wakie wakie! :D

I can't believe the contest is already over with...seems like it wasn't too long ago that it just started.
Good luck everybody. ;)

I can't believe the contest is already over with...seems like it wasn't too long ago that it just started.
Good luck everybody. ;)
yup.. and i just realized during the entire contest i added just shy of 500k points to my F@H name that hadnt had a point added to it in almost 2 years before the contest started :D

Go science! This was a nice carrot to get me into folding, but I'm in it for good now. Here's a premature congrats to the winner.

Damn teaser !!

Good luck to everyone and may the winner FOLD [H]ARD with the prize ;)

*looks at Private Messages*

I keep looking, but my PM count has not increased past 0. I think this here website is busted. :)

*crosses fingers*

Congrats whoever won it .... wish it was me, but i guess this leaves me open for the next one :D

Congrats Hard_Gopher! You just barely snuck in at the end of August before the point requirement kicked in. Lucky SOB!

Fold On!

Back