For $70...

Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
3,026
I'm looking at either the Sennheiser HD497 or the Grados SR-60. Headphone.com is leaning towards the grados.
What do you think?
 
If you can, order both and try them out, then return the one you don't like. :)

Or may I suggest the Sennheiser HD485. Various places sell under $70 on Froogle. Imo, they would be your best choice.

It all depends on what you like though. If you're a rock sort of person, the Grados are for you. But, if you enjoy all sorts of music and you jump around from genre to genre, then Sennheiser's cans are good all-arounders.
 
I did not notice the senns for so cheap :cool:
I am definitely an all around guy, so I will definitely try to get myself a pair of 485's
 
I guess I'm the only one that feels this way, but the Grado SRs feel very cheap and uncomfortable to me. I never tried the low end senn's, but the 595s are to die for.
 
Back
Top