Foldix Alternative?

Wicked_Bass

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 26, 2000
Messages
1,052
REad everything and tried it all but cant get it to work. Is there anything like foldix around?

Thanks
 
foldix is what we know of and is made by our own unhappy_mage...contact him if you have questions on getting it to work. He will be more the happy to help you out.
 
Heres the problem I think. It has nothing to due with foldix. Foldix hangs on DHCP info so its not talking to something, I even install windows xp and couldnt get my new rig to renew or get an IP Any ideas?

I have this network setup!

Linksys BEFCMU10 cable modem
D Link di604 4 port router

Heres the problem!

All my computers get ips except the one running foldix. I am clueless as to why! How do I know which ip to set manaully and subnet and all that?
 
also tried disabling the onborad nic and used a pci nic and I still didnt get anything!
 
you said you loaded up windows and are still having problems?...that might mean you have a mb/bios problem
 
Back
Top