• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Folding......vs.....Rosetta

I do...we have discussed this many times before and it is really just preference and comparing them is like comparing apples and oranges.
 
I used to do UD.. I'm going to start again on one of my rigs when I get a chance to test hardware.

I only ran it for a few weeks. I like F@H better. I liked UD's stats tracking GUI, it showed total CPU time and other stats. But there were always problems with their server updating, and it was a lot slower. Stats tracking for F@H is a lot better imo. I'm not sure if UD's servers are still having problems though...
 
I really find that there is one determining factor for me. If it's a multicpu box, run F@H, as its multiple instance setup works with minimal problems. UD's multicpu setup is anything but idea. Otherwise you can run whatever you'd like, its all a matter of personal preference.

 
Back
Top