Folding for Micheal

kaleb_zero

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 6, 2005
Messages
267
Last night watching the news, I saw an interview with Michael J. Fox about the controversial ads that he's appeared in regarding stem cell research. Not to make this a political thread, and really, not even to make it a debate over stem cell research - though, I support that research, and find it unfortunate that there is a lot of misinformation regarding it being propagated - Seeing Michael J Fox - who's been a childhood hero of mine - suffering from Parkinson's disease, in the state he was in during his interview (yes, he admittedly lowered his dosage of his meds to better convey his illness to viewers.. I rushed home to turn on all of my boxen and my laptop just feeling inspired to fold [H]arder! The interview wasn’t on youtube, but an earlier video is, and I hope seeing it will inspire some of you to fold even harder so we can beat these diseases!

Link to earlier ABC news interview with Micheal J Fox:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkA1aN1osVk


 
we need to get doc Brown in on this....if he can travel through time, this should be cake ;)

joking aside, i fold for the cure first and foremost and hopefully we will be able to help people like Michael J. Fox one day. FULL FOLD AHEAD!!!!! :D
 
I got my flux capacitor next to me. Time travel ftw!

Until then. Fold On!

 
Back
Top