• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Fixed Mode Compact Flash - Apacer

ryankenn

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
177
This is a longshot, but I've been looking for a reasonably priced Fixed mode CF for my Embedded XPe application. I've come across some fairly cheap 4GB Apacer "For Industry" CF cards on Ebay, but I can't find info on them to clarify if they are fixed mode flag from Apacer.

They don't provide support or tech for a non purchased item ( I called ) and basically wouldn't even take my call. All the current Apacer Industrial CF cards are shipped fixed mode, just curious if anyone out there actually knows anything about these.

Pic of the cards in question in the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/LOT-5-Apacer-4G...gital_Camera_Memory_Cards&hash=item3caed2ca70
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top