MightyDiomed
Gawd
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2008
- Messages
- 907
Hey guys, recently had a crash and my BIOS erased everything that AVA Direct did in there for me...so, I am on my own to restore the OC settings.
Here is what it used to be at..3.5 GHz at a FSB of 390 x multiplier of 9. Ram at directly 1:1 down clocked to 780.
Here are the specs of my system:
Case: Tagan CS-EL Diablo
Mobo: ASUS P5K-SE
RAM: g.skill PC6400 800mhz 8GB 4x2GB sticks
CPU: E8400
HSF: AC7 Pro
Videocard: EVGA 8800 Ultra
HD: SEAGATE, 250GB Barracuda 7200.10, SATA 3.0 Gbit/s, x2 in Raid 0 with PCI raid controller
Now, I was able to find a few things out and here is what I currently have the system at...
E8400 @ 4ghz
FSB: 445 x9 Multiplier
CPU Voltage: 1.425v
Memory Timings: 5-5-5-15
Memory Voltage: 2.00v
Memory Speed: 890mhz
Temps:
Idle Temp: 40ºc
Load Temp: 56ºc
The only thing that is currently stumping me is that I have no idea if its stable or not...If I run Prime95 or Orthos, they each go for about 7-25 seconds and then atleast 1 core wil have an error.
Anyone have any ideas on what I can change around?
Thanks in advance, any help is greatly appreciated!
Here is what it used to be at..3.5 GHz at a FSB of 390 x multiplier of 9. Ram at directly 1:1 down clocked to 780.
Here are the specs of my system:
Case: Tagan CS-EL Diablo
Mobo: ASUS P5K-SE
RAM: g.skill PC6400 800mhz 8GB 4x2GB sticks
CPU: E8400
HSF: AC7 Pro
Videocard: EVGA 8800 Ultra
HD: SEAGATE, 250GB Barracuda 7200.10, SATA 3.0 Gbit/s, x2 in Raid 0 with PCI raid controller
Now, I was able to find a few things out and here is what I currently have the system at...
E8400 @ 4ghz
FSB: 445 x9 Multiplier
CPU Voltage: 1.425v
Memory Timings: 5-5-5-15
Memory Voltage: 2.00v
Memory Speed: 890mhz
Temps:
Idle Temp: 40ºc
Load Temp: 56ºc
The only thing that is currently stumping me is that I have no idea if its stable or not...If I run Prime95 or Orthos, they each go for about 7-25 seconds and then atleast 1 core wil have an error.
Anyone have any ideas on what I can change around?
Thanks in advance, any help is greatly appreciated!