Firefox ad spam?

Stuh505

Limp Gawd
I'm starting to get pretty annoyed with the way firefox automatically highlights every other word with a hover-link to some ad site or wikipedia link (like I don't know what the words mean). It's getting hard to navigate webpages because I'm afraid to click anywhere because the hover links are popping up all over the place.

Install Adblock Plus

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1865/

It's a real easy install. Once you restart Firefox (after the installation) you'll be asked if you want to subscribe to several ad lists. I simply chose the English Language list at the top and have had no need to configure anything past that point. I will say that websites that used to have a lot of banner ads load up a LOT faster now. I wouldn't install Firefox without this plugin anymore! Enjoy!!

Stuh505 said:
I'm starting to get pretty annoyed with the way firefox automatically highlights every other word with a hover-link to some ad site or wikipedia link (like I don't know what the words mean). It's getting hard to navigate webpages because I'm afraid to click anywhere because the hover links are popping up all over the place.
The problem has nothing to do with Firefox and EVERYTHING to do with the website you're visiting.

Back