Firefox 65

icehole

[H]ard|Gawd
When I upgraded to Firefox 57 I had to add a chrome.css file to get the Open Tabs bar below the Favorites bar but I got upgraded to 65 yesterday and now the Open Tabs bar is above the Navigation bar again. Below is the code in my current chrome.css file. Does anyone know what I need to add to get the open tabs bar back under the Favorites bar?

@namespace url("http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul"); /* only needed once */

/* tabs on bottom */
#navigator-toolbox toolbar:not(#nav-bar):not(#toolbar-menubar) {-moz-box-ordinal-group:10}
#TabsToolbar {-moz-box-ordinal-group:1000!important}
/* Transparent toolbar backgrounds */
#nav-bar, #PersonalToolbar {
background-color: transparent !important;
background-image: none !important;
}
/* Remove top line on nav bar */
#nav-bar {
box-shadow: none !important;
}

Firefox-65.jpg

800 unread alerts and seven sticked things! Geeze!

I would first check if there are any notes on name changes or identifier changes.

You may do well by removing the file, open up the browser, close it, and add it back in.

I would first check if there are any notes on name changes or identifier changes.

You may do well by removing the file, open up the browser, close it, and add it back in.

The 800 unread alerts are from the political meme thread.

That didn't work.

Back