Finally reached 50k!

Big congrats! Now stop bragging and go borg some more boxen so you can catch up to me :p

 
Congrats! I want to see you pass me soon. I know you have it in you!
 
bring it kaleb:D i am working on a 32+ computer office right now that i am hoping to add:D
 
I'm working on re-borging a 40 PC lab at school come tuesday, it got re-imaged about a month ago (I just figured that out, I was wondering why my PPD had dropped so much). That and you have a half million points on me, so you're probably pretty safe for the next 6+ months, but we'll see how things go!

 
well if i can keep my machines working on decent wu and also convince the end users to leave them on all the time i would be putting out more but yea know
 
Back
Top