files left over from making isos w/ imgburn

i'm using TSmuxerGUI and imgburn to create BD isos for playback w/ an emulator on my pc. whenever i create an iso though i'm left with extra files, one is metadata file, can't remember the other one at the moment. what are these files for, do i need them? one thing i've noticed with the BD isos i've created is that they don't want to go in reverse, if i try to scan back to find something it seems to freeze up, but then randomnly backs up in big chunks, impossible to negotiate. do these extra files have something to do with that? i've just been deleting them as i go along thinking i didn't need them for anything. i'm using powerdvd 8.0 ultra to play BD files.

the other thing i'm experimenting with is to uncheck the "add picture timing info" and "continually insert SPS/PPS boxes. this is the way i have done it so far after reading an article on using this software. will checking those boxes help the reverse play problem?

thx,
rlr

i think they are just files that make sure the iso you created was good, all the info you want should be in the iso file.

Back