Dec 7, 2006 #1 A AngryJim Limp Gawd Joined Apr 20, 2006 Messages 234 I've got a surround sound system with only a single fiber optic input but I've got three sources I'd prefer to use, does anyone know of a decent switcher for fiber optics that won't degrade sound quality? Thanks AngryJim
I've got a surround sound system with only a single fiber optic input but I've got three sources I'd prefer to use, does anyone know of a decent switcher for fiber optics that won't degrade sound quality? Thanks AngryJim
Dec 7, 2006 #2 N Naldo 2[H]4U Joined Jul 7, 2001 Messages 3,739 I use this for my FTA box, my 360, and my TV. I've had no problems with it so far. http://monoprice.com/products/produ...=10423&cs_id=1042302&p_id=2946&seq=1&format=2
I use this for my FTA box, my 360, and my TV. I've had no problems with it so far. http://monoprice.com/products/produ...=10423&cs_id=1042302&p_id=2946&seq=1&format=2
Dec 7, 2006 #3 A AngryJim Limp Gawd Joined Apr 20, 2006 Messages 234 wow, great price, much less than I had been anticipating, thanks alot! AngryJim