Fender Deluxe Reverb Amp - Handwired point to point, Ends 08/05 15:06PDT $1000 start

cnealjr

Gawd
I know we have a few guitar players here, so thought I would toss this out here as well.

Fender deluxe Reverb Reissue Hand Wired

This is a Fender Deluxe Reverb Reissue that I had completely gutted and handwired point to point to Black Face era specs. It is covered in rough blonde tolex with oxblood grill cloth and has a Vintage Celestion 30 speaker. Great shape, never gigged, always kept in my smoke free home. It is an awesome amp, I just have too many and this one sits.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I'm sure I will have seller's remorse, but I need to thin the herd. It's really more amp than I need currently. In a home setting, I can't really turn it above 3, and the knobs need to be cranked a bit more to really let it sing. I've got a vintage Fender Silver Face Vibro Champ and just got a 5 watt Swart STR Tweed with a 12" speaker that is much easier on the WAF than this one, so I need to let someone enjoy it that can utilize it more than I currently can.

Ah gotcha. I feel sort of the same way. Right now I'm ampless (had to sell it for the cash, but I was going to ditch it eventually anyway.) The next amp I want to buy is a Manson AC15 clone. Honestly I feel like 15 watts might be too much. Luckily low wattage attenuators are cheap... or I could just get a 10 watt combo instead.

Back