Feedback on twitterfeed on FB

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWeazmeister

<a href=http://www.blogcdn.com/www.parentdish.com/
Joined
Jul 16, 2010
Messages
3,346
Is there any way for you guys to set it up so that a "share" option is available? Re-posting articles you post through FB isn't as easy or quick as it should be, especially would be useful for brand recognition :D
 
Show me an example of what you are looking for? You talking about buttons on each article? We did that and everyone mutinied last time.
 
I think that has more to do with Twitterfeed than [H] and FB. Ive seen the same thing on my posts also from Twitterfeed.
 
I think that has more to do with Twitterfeed than [H] and FB. Ive seen the same thing on my posts also from Twitterfeed.

Yeah, that's what I figured it was. What I was trying to figure out if it was an API limitation that FB put in place, or it's an option with tf that [H] can change.
 
I do not see where I can change that option using Twitterfeed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top