• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Feb Best. Looking Boxen POLL + 56k Warning

Who has the Sexiest Boxen?


  • Total voters
    37
Status
Not open for further replies.

W.Feather

[H]ard DCOTM x4 & [H]DCOTY x1
2FA
Joined
Nov 10, 2009
Messages
11,815
And its time for the poll thread, only 3 entries (one fell out, other no one went for ...)

Zink
1)
gzgGP.jpg

2)
mbN6N.jpg

3)
yjAGF.jpg


Avalanche
1)
IMAG0094.jpg

2)
IMAG0093.jpg


And due to lack of participatnts this last time, ill throw up a few pics of my server box folding;

W.Feather
1)
img20110508220244.jpg

2)
img20120124211107.jpg
 
A motherboard bolted to plywood and a 2x4...this will be fun. :D
 
Damn you feather! I will boycot!

REVOLT!
 
Last edited:
I like the rig with the blue fans. Less evil looking than the red ones in my rig though.
 
Lol Feather is the only person that voted for his rig! :p My vote goes to Zink even though I think Ava is a cool guy. I just really like the naked boxen look, and that one isn't everywhere like a tornado put it together.
 
Contest over, Zink is the winner. I will be posting the next signup thread shortly
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top