• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

FD tribute case

atzero86

n00b
Joined
Oct 30, 2010
Messages
30
Hello, I'm attempting to make a fire dept tribute case, thinking of fire dept fan grille covers. Does anyone know of a very plain black case with swappable grille covers? I could manually tap the holes for the fans if the case needs that done.

Thanks.
 
Take a look at some of the Antec cases I believe the 900 (I have one but haven't messed with it in a while) has the perforated front grill plates that are all removable, they are all able to come out one at a time to make way for extra 5.25" bays however you might have to remove several of them and paint them together to get the scheme that you want.

Also I believe the Coolermasters will do this as well.
 
Back
Top