Fan making so much noise?

Imp

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
190
hey my vid card I think fan is making so much noise, b4 it wasn't like that
 
sooooooooooooooooooooo do you have a question??? if it really is loud and you're woundering if it could or what to do, then i'd say it can, and u should RMA to ATI and they will replace it
 
hmm I dunno...and my cpu seems to be higher than normal temp...compared to b4 39/41
 
I guess all you can do is clean it.. use a can of air and attempt to blow everything away. And if that doesnt make a difference get a new fan or something perhaps that would help.
 
thanks Man...yeah gonna do a full cleanup in days to come :D, it's making those funny noise, metal grinding sound...I'm scared, not just "wind" sound dat fan makes
 
Back
Top