F@H on an IPCOP machine

LoStMaTt

2[H]4U
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
3,180
Will post this in the Networking & Security forum as well.

Found this really awesome post by this wizard. It shows how to get F@H to run on your IPCOP machine to use up the cpu power that ipcop leaves behind.

Link
 
SulSeeker said:
Cool... any idea on how to het this running on a D-link wireless router tho?


Yea, replace the Dlink with a Ipcop box.
 
SulSeeker said:
Cool... any idea on how to het this running on a D-link wireless router tho?
Sorry, I think those are MIPS or ARM cpus. Stanford doesn't have a port to those cpus yet. You could try getting bochs running ;)
 
I'll be trying this out over the weekend if I get time, looks like rain here so I probably will. It'll be going on a descent box so hopefully I won't get the slowness that others got. We'll see.
 
Back
Top